Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hub World

You know how lots of action/adventure games have a hub world, where you can save your game, heal your character(s), stock up on necessary items, before embarking on the next mission or stage of the game? I feel like that's where I am right now. Hub World.

Over the past week or so, I've been practicing self-hypnosis and have been finding it surprisingly easy. I've done it about three times so far. The first one was great, the second one made me throw up in some odd psychic way but was still ultimately educational, and the third one lacked specific focus so just became more of a general relaxation-exercise.

I mention this because it may have something to do with my next point: lately I've been experiencing... feelings? premonitions? projections? And in these states, I visualize my future, and it's surprisingly good.

This has never happened to me before at any point in my life. I had, I realize now, been operating under the assumption that things were not going to turn out well for me in any significant way. This was just a given factor, something dwelling in my subconscious. But like I said, I've been getting these shadowy, warm not-quite-visions of a very positive possible outcome of my life. It's kind of weirding me out, the idea that this reality could be coalescing in one of my existence-branches. I regard it obliquely and don't want to scare it away.

I've also been trying to communicate with people on a supernormal level lately, so if you feel like I'm trying to say something feel free to say something back.

No comments:

Post a Comment